Welcome to the 2021 Maplewood Tree Sale!
Trees are SOLD OUT for 2021. Thank you to all who participated!
**Trees are available for purchase only to Maplewood property owners.**
Read the TREE SALE FAQ before proceeding, to learn how the sale works and related policies.
Check or set up a Shopify ACCOUNT, which will be required for purchasing in the sale.
Things to consider:
- Trees are $40 each. You may purchase up to two trees per Maplewood address.
- Trees purchased through this program MUST be planted on private property.
- Trees range in size from 4-8′ tall, depending on species. Please plan accordingly.
- It’s the law to call Gopher State One Call (651-454-0002) at least three days before digging. They will mark buried utility lines for your safety.
- Large shade trees should be planted at least 15 feet from power lines and/or buildings.
- Save money on energy by planting large shade trees on the east or west side of your home.